Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ohio State v. Badger Football

Tim and I were only able to make it to one Badger football game this whole year, but looking back, we picked the best game to go to (including the Rose Bowl in my opinion!). Ohio State was coming to play on Badger turf. It was a night game, and Ohio State was ranked #1 in the country (we were #18). Leading up to the game day I was remembering the last big night game against Ohio State in 2003, my first year at college. They had been ranked higher than us, and we took them down! So we could only hope for a similar upset!! The energy in Camp Randall that night was incredible, it was so loud you couldn't hear anything, and from the first play of the game the Badgers were in control! Tim and I were in the student section, the best place to be, and it was insane. Tons of fun, and we dominated the game, brining down the #1 team! The students rushed the field, but since Tim's ankle was still in poor shape we just watched from above! Here are some of the pictures from the game. Go Badgers!


At an awesome pregame with Justin and Liz before the game!


Shots of the field and the band!

Tim and I after we won with the final score! WE WON!!


The students swarming the field. It was unbelieveable! Probably the best Badger football game I have ever been to! Go Badgers!!

No comments: