Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lab Decision

After many delays and obstacles and challanges, my graduate school career finally started to come together at the end of June with a (hopefully) final lab decision! I joined the lab of Dr. Robert Nickells, in the Department of Opthalmology and Visual Sciences. He goes glaucoma research, and while I did not think I would enjoy working with the eye, his research is really neat and I'm excited to be a part of it! He is already working to help me cater a project to include immunology (which is what I really want to do!). I'm very happy hear, and I think this is going to be a great fit for my graduate research. The other members of the lab are wonderful, and they all have a great relationship with the PI. Now it's time to start researching! More to come as my project develops :o)

No comments: